Disney has always captivated us with its enchanting movies. From different ethnicities to animals, Disney has never disappointed us in any way through their movies. Not only that but even stories with mythical creatures like mermaids and jinni left a big impact on the industry.
However, there is one such movie that can be watched by people of any age group â âLady and the Tramp. It was released in 1955 and its live-action came in cinemas in 2019. This musical romance film is about two dogs and their crazy adventures. After Lady is confronted by a savage street dog, Tramp saves her. Then, they spend the whole day roaming around the city and have âspaghetti and meatballs for dinner. The spaghetti and meatball scene is one of the most iconic movie scenes.
Romantic enough? Donât you want to recreate a romantic scene like that with your partner? If you do then you have to make a bowl of the same spaghetti and meatballs and have a romantic dinner date. The recipe is full of meat, cheese, pasta, and a delightful date night. The recipe is from chef Sanjeev Kapoor and is Indian-friendly.
How To Make
Preparation time:Â 40 minutes (approx.)
â Mutton mince (Keema) â 1Â½ cups
â Spaghetti â 200 grams
â Finely chopped garlic â two teaspoons
â Mustard paste â one tablespoon
â Red chili flakes â two teaspoons
â Crushed black peppercorns to taste
â Parmesan cheese powder â two tablespoons + for garnishing
â Bread crumbs â one cup
â One rosemary sprig
â Olive oil â three tablespoons
â Finely chopped onion â one medium
â Tomato puree canned at 400 grams
â Eight to ten fresh basil leaves + for garnishing
â An egg
â Salt to taste
- Boil four cups of water in a deep non-stick pan.
- Mix mutton mince, one tablespoon of garlic, mustard paste, salt, one teaspoon of red chili flakes, crushed peppercorns, a little parmesan powder, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Finely chop the rosemary and add. Break an egg and add and mix well. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mutton mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan, add the meatballs, and cook, stirring occasionally, till half is done.
- Add salt to the boiling water, mix, add spaghetti and cook till done.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a non-stick wok, add onion and remaining garlic and sautÃ© for half a minute. Add tomato puree and mix well. Cook on low heat for five to ten minutes. Add meatballs and basil leaves.
- Add boiled spaghetti, salt, crushed peppercorns, remaining red chili flakes, and parmesan cheese powder, and mix well. Cook till the meatballs are done.
- Serve hot and garnish it with basil leaves and parmesan cheese powder.
AsÂ Chef Sanjeev KapoorÂ says this meal is easy to make and is very savory and spicy.
So, get up, make spaghetti and meatballs, and invite your partner over for an enticing evening. We can not think of something more romantic than making a meal by yourself straight out of a Disney movie.
Have your romantic moment Disney style.