HomeNewsHUL enters the health and wellbeing market with the acquisitions of Oziva...

HUL enters the health and wellbeing market with the acquisitions of Oziva and Wellbeing Nutrition

Recently, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) stated that it would enter the “Health and well-being” market by making significant investments in Nutritionalab’s Wellbeing Nutrition and Zywie Ventures’ OZiva.
HUL will obtain a 51% equity stake in OZiva through a combination of primary infusion and secondary buyouts. At the conclusion of 36 months, the remaining 49% will be acquired based on previously agreed-upon valuation standards.
The current OZiva team, led by Aarti Gill and Mihir Gadani, will continue to operate all functions of the business. HUL will have a representative on the board and will offer the skills and assistance required to scale up.
HUL will combine primary infusions and secondary buyouts to obtain a 19.8% ownership share in Wellbeing Nutrition. All business operations will continue to be handled by the current Wellbeing Nutrition team, which is currently overseen by Avnish Chhabria. On the board, HUL will be represented.
Subject to the usual closing conditions, both of these transactions are anticipated to close in the following one to three months.
Through a combination of main infusions and secondary buyouts, HUL will acquire a 19.8 percent equity holding in Wellbeing Nutrition. All business operations will still be carried out by the present Wellbeing Nutrition team under the direction of Avnish Chhabria. The board will have a representative from HUL.
Subject to typical closing conditions, both of these deals should be completed within the next one to three months.

Latest articles

Uber Eats partners with Cartken and Mitsubishi Electric to launch autonomous food delivery robots in Tokyo

Uber Eats is gearing up to roll out autonomous food delivery robots on the...

Fruitoholic raises INR 25 Crores in fundraising round, gears up for expansion into new markets

Fruitoholic, the renowned fresh fruit brand, has secured a total of INR 25 Crores...

Ikea India streamlines operations, set to close R-City Mumbai store by mid-2024

Ikea India has decided to discontinue operations at its R-City Mall store in Mumbai...

Accessorize London bolsters e-commerce capabilities with Unicommerce integration

Accessorize London, the fashion accessories brand, has teamed up with Gurugram-based e-commerce enablement SaaS...

Related Articles

Uber Eats partners with Cartken and Mitsubishi Electric to launch autonomous food delivery robots in Tokyo

Uber Eats is gearing up to roll out autonomous food delivery robots on the...

Fruitoholic raises INR 25 Crores in fundraising round, gears up for expansion into new markets

Fruitoholic, the renowned fresh fruit brand, has secured a total of INR 25 Crores...

Ikea India streamlines operations, set to close R-City Mumbai store by mid-2024

Ikea India has decided to discontinue operations at its R-City Mall store in Mumbai...
× Drop a, Hi?