There are numerous problems in India that need to be addressed and resolved.Rural healthcare stands at the same shore as we still strive to create better services for every citizen.There aren't enough medical facilities and social equality services. A balanced diet and nutrient-rich commodities are not being consumed by the population.This forces individuals to travel great distances to receive the necessary care, medical emergency or end up living withproblems.This stands as a massive roadblock to the well-being of our citizens, but there has been one organization that is now narrowing the gap between the availability of services and people in need i.e Care India.
About Care India
Care India is a not-for-profit organization that builds different opportunities to ensure that marginalized women and girls are empowered and taken care of. The reach of international services is accessible through Care India. CARE India is a part of CARE International, which is helping many people live lives of dignity.They have reached nearly 100 countries.The impact is phenomenal, and they are still striving hard to improve the lifestyle of rural people.In 2021–2022, the impact was on more than 84.2 million people through 90 projects that wereintroduced across 21 states.
The core values of Care India are:
● Respect: giving respect and dignity to everyone.
● Integrity: there should be an ethical code of conduct in every action.
● commitment—making sure all the responsibilities and duties are fulfilled.
● Excellence: setting high standards for better and improved performance.
Achievements of Care India
Care India has been working in India for more than 70 years with a focus on better health,
livelihood, disaster relief, and education programs.
Sector-wise, the reach of Care India is extremely commendable.
● 70.7 million people were touched by the health sector.
● 1,64,484 people were reached through the education sector.
● 2,72,030 people were reached through the livelihood sector.
● 2,72,030 people were reached through the disaster management sector.
You can donate generously by visiting the website, and for further information, check the given