One of the most popular beverages around the globe is undoubtedly black coffee. The drink is thought to hasten weight loss, which is one of the main reasons it hasn’t gone out of style. Many celebrities drink black coffee throughout the day in order to maintain their weight. As a result, this drink is becoming increasingly popular.
Black coffee is coffee that has been made without the addition of any additives such as sugar, milk, cream, or flavoring. While it has a little bitter taste when compared to flavored coffee, many people enjoy a strong cup of black coffee.
Let’s have a look on the nutritional value of black coffee-
One cup, 240 mL of black coffee has-
Protein: 0 grams
Fat: 0 grams
Carbs: 0 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Caffeine: 96 mg
Many people believe that they may only enjoy this healthy beverage if they have a coffee maker at home, but this is not true. If you enjoy a good cup of black coffee or want to try it at home, we have a simple recipe for you. Cafe-style black coffee is ready in minutes at home!
- How to make black coffee at home-
- In a pan, add water and bring to a boil.
- In a cup, add instant coffee powder and sugar. You can skip the sugar if you want a sugar free drink.
- Add some warm water to the cup and mix well.
- Next add the boiling water to the cup.
Stir well. Enjoy!
Some Benefits of Black Coffee
- May work as an antidepressant
- It improves cardiovascular health
- Improves your memory
- may help prevent the risk of developing cancer
- It is rich in antioxidants
However, it should be consumed in moderation because, like anything else, too much of it might have negative side effects. Acidity, increased tension and anxiety, a low rate of mineral absorption, and a disrupted sleeping habit are among them.
Black coffee is an excellent beverage that contains no calories, fats, or cholesterol when drunk in moderation. So, make sure you make it a part of your wholesome diet.