Long, healthy, and shiny hair is everyone’s dream, but not all can achieve it.
Some people are blessed with good hair when they are born, while few others follow a proper hair care regimen that, over time, leads to healthy hair. Environmental factors and lifestyle changes make even good hair fall out and weaken over time.
It is very essential to maintain a healthy scalp, and the key factor is to pay attention to your diet and make it a healthy one. Each strand is made up of cells and a protein called keratin, and they need to be replenished continuously with essential nutrients for longer, stronger hair.
Let us look at 5 foods for healthy hair.
• Salmon: Salmon is packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Your body cannot make these fats, so you have to get them from food or supplements. You need these fats to grow hair and keep it shiny and bright.
• Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is packed with protein, the building block of your hair. It has an ingredient that helps with blood flow to your scalp and hair growth. It’s called vitamin B5 and may even help with hair thinning.
• Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and 6-unsaturated fatty acids, and magnesium, all of which are important for hair health. These nourish the hair follicles and encourage the growth of hair that is healthy and
• Eggs: Your protein and iron deficiencies are covered when you eat eggs. They’re rich in a vitamin called biotin that helps with hair growth. Not having enough of this vitamin can lead to hair thinning and loss.
• Spinach: It is full of amazing nutrients. It has vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, folate, and much more. These work together to keep your scalp healthy. They also keep your hair moisturized so it doesn’t break.
Your hair craves healthy fats and nutrients! So eat plenty of food rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients. These above-mentioned foods are jam-packed with essential fatty acids, which can moisturize a dry scalp with natural oils. Whatever you do, don’t crash diet. You’ll be starving your body of the most essential nutrients that you need to produce healthy, shiny, and strong hair.