To all the bachelors over there, we know your Ma is not with you to teach UpMa. So, we are here to guide you. Come, let’s learn how to cook Upma effortlessly and quickly. Upma is something you can eat any time of the day without hard work. It is comfort food that feels like home.
If you have cold, have a steaming hot upma, You will feel better. The best thing about it is you don’t have to do anything while eating, it will just melt in your mouth and automatically go inside. Let’s jump to the recipe part without wasting much of your time!
1 cup Sooji
3 cups Water
1 tsp mustard seeds
5-6 Curry leaves
2 green chillies
1 tbsp oil
½ inch ginger
½ big onion
Salt to taste
- Take a Kadhai, add oil, and add mustard seeds, ginger, and chopped green chillies as it gets hot.
- Now add onions, and fry it till it turns translucent.
- Then add 3 cups of water, allow it to boil, and add salt.
- Now add Sooji slowly into the boiling mixture while stirring to avoid lumps on a medium flame.
- Stir it till it becomes thick. In the end, add ghee and serve it hot.
Dekha! It’s so easy to make up. Do try this recipe. If you don’t have any of the ingredients, Don’t worry. “ZEPTO” is there, Your 10 min online grocery delivery store. All your grocery orders can be delivered to your doorstep using an app on your phone, and you don’t have to go to the store. You name it, and you will get it. If you don’t want to make it, don’t worry; Zepto has instant upma premixes too. Just a tap away, order your Upma premix, and by just adding water, a delicious Upma is ready.